Personal, In-Home Care for Seniors
At Five Star Home Care Services, our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each client's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client's independence and dignity.
Understandably, most seniors prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. This is more doable than you may think. Therefore, Five Star Home Care Services reflects a wide range of support services that are conducted from trained, and qualified staff for the purposes of enabling compromised individuals to live safely and independently in their own homes and communities.
Services are provided to a wide range of individuals to include:
- the elderly
- the housebound
- the disabled
- those with chronic illnesses
- those with terminal illnesses
- those who are recovering from acute illnesses or surgeries
- those who are mentally or emotionally handicapped
- family caregivers
- accident victims
- those requiring guidance with life skills
- those seeking assistance with outdoor maintenance
- those requiring transportation and errand running
- those who require social outings
Daily or weekly services include:
Routine personal care
- Hygiene assistance
- Meal planning and cooking
- Rides to doctor appointments and errands
- Medication reminders
Whether you need short-term recovery assistance or long-term care, please give us a call. Services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.